Caption: Chris Heaney
Photographer: David A Scott
- First Name(s)
- Address 1
- Newtown House
- Address 2
- St Margaret's
- Republic of Ireland
- +353 (0)85 143 3870
- Eye Colour
- Hair Colour
- 5' 10"
- Minimum Playing Age
- Maximum Playing Age
- Native Northern Irish (Co. Derry), Phonetically trained, good ear for all accents. Particular Experience in New York, Southern American, RP, London & other Regional English & Irish dialects.
- Music/Dance Skills
- Classically trained singer, tenor voice. Play Bb Trombone, Guitar, Bass Guitar. Both Composition skills and strong general musicality.
- Sporting Skills
- Former long-term rugby and football player, occasional swimmer, long distance runner.
- Voice Overs
Marcus Brutus in 'Julius Caesar' with Classic Stage Ireland (Project Cube July '08, Dir: Andy Hinds)
Wolfgang Granz in 'Bent' with Struts&Frets Theatre Co. (Smock Alley Theatre Studio, May '08 & reprise Aug '08)
Santa Claus in 'Santa's Surprise' with Talisman Theatre Co. (Nationwide Tour)
Ambrose Fogarty in 'The Interrogation of Ambrose Fogarty' with GBL Productions (Grand Opera House, Belfast Aug '07 Dir: Mark Lambert)
Isaac in 'Playground' GSA Grad (Project, June '07 Dir: Patrick Sutton)
Performer & Musician in 'The Stuff of Myth with Crazy Dog Audio Theatre' (Project Cube, Feb '07 Dir: Deirdre Molloy)
Prome in '20:20' (Wr/Dir Brian Fortune)
Alex in 'Get with the Programme' (Dir: Barrie Dowdall)
Marlon Buckley O'Brien in 'The Curse of the Golden Torque' - RADIO - (Dir: Roger Gregg)
ADR for 'Speed Dating' (Dir: Tony Herbert)
Drug Dealer in 'Saibhir Ach Salach' (Nemesis Productions, TG4)
- Professional Interests/Special Skills
- Some experience as a horse-rider
Certified in Stage Combat
Strong literary interests in Classics & Classical Theatre
Song-writer & occasional poet
- Graduate of Gaiety School of Acting 2Yr Full-Time Professional Actor Training Programme (June '07).
Workshop: Commedia dell'Arte w/ Annie Ryan, The Corn Exchange.
Workshop: Clowing & Physical Theatre w/ Raymond Keane, Barabbas Theatre Co.
Graduate of Magdalen College, Oxford University. BA Classical Archaeology & Ancient History.
- French, Studied Latin at 'A' level & as part of BA in Classical Archaeology & Ancient History
- Other Information
- Full driver's licence
- Last Modified
- 20 Mar 2009