Caption: Stephen Swift
Photographer: Anthony Woods
- First Name(s)
- First Call Management
- Eye Colour
- Hair Colour
- 5' 11"
- Minimum Playing Age
- Maximum Playing Age
- Proficient in major accents of Ireland, Britain and U.S.
- Music/Dance Skills
- Excellent light baritone singing voice.
Good physical theatre and basic dance skills.
- Sporting Skills
- Surfing, tennis, soccer, cricket, swimming, cycling.
- Voice Overs
Dancing at Lughnasa (Second Age, 2010)
Death of a Salesman (Gate Theatre, 2010)
Arcadia (Gate Theatre, 2010)
A Christmas Carol (Gate Theatre, 2009)
Poe Show (Bewleys Café Theatre, 2009)
The Old Curiosity Shop (Gate Theatre, 2008)
The Nose (The Performance Corporation 2008)
The Deep Blue Sea (Gate Theatre, 2008)
Beware of the Storybook Wolves (The Ark, 2008)
The Toys Save Santa (City Theatre Dublin, 2007)
Lizzie Lavelle and the Vanishing of Emlyclough (The Performance Corporation, 2007)
Salomé (Gate Theatre, 2007)
Way To Heaven (Galloglass Theatre Co. 2006)
The Unfortunate Machine-Gunning of Anwar Sadat (Coalface Theatre Co. 2006)
Wuthering Heights (City Theatre Dublin, 2006)
The Tudors (Showtime, 2008),
The Clinic (RTÉ 1, 2008),
The Modest Adventures of David O'Doherty (RTÉ2, 2007),
Bad Girls - Courtesans in Opera (RTÉ Lyric fm, 2007),
Kellogg's Crunchy Nut (Commercial, 2007),
Scope (RTÉ 2, 2006),
To the Sea (short film, 2006)
Fair City (RTÉ 1, 1999-2005)
- Professional Interests/Special Skills
- Physical theatre, Improvisation.
- PGdip Advanced Theatre Practice (Performance) 2004, Central School of Speech and Drama.
- French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Other Information
- Full driver's licence
- Last Modified
- 31 Mar 2011